Saturday, June 21, 2008

Super Mario Brothers Movie!

A New Super Mario Brothers Game?


So many good mario games have come and gone for our atari system in this household I remember when I used to play atari mario brothers every christmas morning; The best part was when I finally beat bomberman. The feeling that I felt was unlike any feeling I have ever felt before; That funny, tickling;


I can't wait for the next Sonic the Hedgehog game. I heard it has mario in it! Mario jumps very hard on top of doctor egghead's face and kills him!



Sonic Wants A Piece Of The Action Too, Says Sega

There's been word on the street lately that there's been word of a new movie lately, which has been giving word lately of the word on the street that a new movie based on Mario is on the street which is the word.

This new movie is going to star John Candy as Super Mario, Meg Ryan as Yoshi (voice not the actor, danny devito will be yoshi) and Carl Winslow as Bowser. I think it's cool that they made the villain of the movie black, like in Daredevil. It's not just pandering to race relations crowds, it's meaningful and makes sense that bowser is portrayed by an E.D. (economically disadvantaged) individual.

This new sonic movie will have all the jumps, all the rings, and all the coins you remember from the classic hit Donkey Kong. Just stay tuned for the best part when mario makes funny sexual tension jokes about condoms and having sex with desserts!

No comments: